That little scene made my inner sadist excited and giggly.
I am satisfied with all the couples in the BDB series. There’s fanfictions out there for this series and many of them I see no point in (which is weird because I love fanfictions). There’s a lot of Qhuinn/Blay ones and then ones with one of the brothers with a different shellan. None of those I can read.
However, I can, and only, read V/Butch fics. And it’s only because the pair was so close to happening and almost canon that I’m cool with it.
I was wondering what I was going to do all weekend since I don’t have to work. It usually leaves me pretty bored. But then I came up with a list of things I could do:
- read some J.R. Ward or Sherrilyn Kenyon or Jim Butcher or Ilona Andrews
- read manga
- watch anime or re-watch if I’ve seen them already
- re-watch my TV shows
- play on my PS2, which will allow me to play Devil Summoner or Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne or Tales of the Abyss or Sly Cooper
- play on my GameCube, which would lead to Tales of Symphonia being played
- hook up my 360 and play on that; maybe try out Assassin’s Creed or Dragon Age: Origins or Devil May Cry or just give up my life to Tales of Vesperia (which I’ve been dying to play!)
- clean my room (not gonna happen, but just putting it there cause you never know even though my urge to clean is at 2am usually)
- write one of my 13 different stories I have going here
- finish writing my 10-minute play
- write out my script for my comic/get some ideas rollin’
There’s so much I could do now that I think about it…